Looking to master the process of raising a round & meeting VCs?
If you are an early stage founder preparing to raise capital, join us at Venture Café Miami to learn from Silicon Valley through a unique interactive workshop. This program focuses on how to run an effective process for raising an institutional venture capital round.
- Qualifying Investors
- The most effective ways to generate introductions to VCs
- State of the Market Insights and Fundraising Trends
- Firms that are actively leading/participating in early-stage rounds
- Nuances and common pitfalls in fundraising
- The current state of the markets and what we’re hearing
For over 35 years, SVB has helped businesses grow and thrive across the innovation economy. SVB helps innovators, enterprises and investors move bold ideas forward fast. We provide a range of financial services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world.